USS CORTANA
UCIP
JOIN US
CURRENT ROSTER
site creditts & news
sim report archive
NEWS ARCHIVE
HOME

= / \ = USS CORTANA IRC LOG 240901.25= / \ =

http://wwwold.ucip.org/cortana


============================================================
SIM LOG 240901.25
============================================================

[18:14] <&ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim Start -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[18:14] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:15] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::Nathanial walked onto the bridge, and would look around a moment before speaking:: Report?
[18:15] <@COps-LtJgONeill> ::standing at her station::
[18:15] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::Studing the screen he nodded to himself before answering:: Right on target Sir.
[18:16] <@CTac-LtMichaels> E> ::Ike would be about to leave Engineering, checking his phaser for a good charge, just in case:: I'm going to take the Jeffery tubes to get to where we've been seeing the intruder. Track me on the scanners. If you can get a lock on the intruder, be ready to beam him out too, but don't tell the bridge about it.
[18:16] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> *>She was walking down the hallway towards spickbay to speak to Williamson. A good mood she was in::
[18:16] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::searching Sickbay for Kissly, she sighed as she couldn't find her::
[18:17] <@CTac-LtMichaels> E> And just to clarify, don't beam him out until I give the word. That might be another trigger to start this whole thing over again.
01[18:18] <@Stormy> E> ::stormy mans the sensors as requested:: I will not beam you out until you give the word.
[18:18] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+McDougal to Williamson
04[18:18] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:18] <@CTac-LtMichaels> E> ::Ike would dismiss himself to the nearest jeffery tube inlet and begin his crawl to deck 3::
[18:18] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> Alright...Excellent. Let's head towards the anamoly, half impulse. +Taps+ Bridge the engineering, let's bring up the special shielding.
04[18:18] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:19] <@CTac-LtMichaels> *> ::Lt. Michaels crawled with his phaser in hand the whole way, realizing that he had taken the turbolifts on the ship for granted for far too long. He was grateful for the exercise he got on the holodeck as not to get winded crawling through the ship's passageways::
03[18:19] * Stormy is now known as Csci-LtJg_OBrien
[18:20] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ Williamson here
04[18:20] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:21] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Are you in Sickbay Talari?
04[18:21] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:21] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ I am still looking for Kissly, have you seen her?
04[18:22] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:22] <@COps-LtJgONeill> ::has the definate feeling of deja vu but shakes it off::
[18:22] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::Once he got acknowledgement from engineering he would nod:: Alright. Computer Red Alert.
01[18:22] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> E>:: watches to see if the intruder has moved away from it's original location::
[18:22] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The status change to 4,1RED ALERT as a loud klaxons sound and the lights dim.
04[18:22] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:22] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> Yes Sir ::Hands moved over the console, setting the controls::
[18:24] <@CTac-LtMichaels> *> ::looks to the ID plates and sees he should be just about where the intruder has been appearing:: +taps+ O'brien, has the intruder appeared yet?
[18:24] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+ No I have not isn't she in her room?
04[18:24] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:24] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ I can't find her, she doesn't appear to be anywhere.
04[18:24] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:25] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+ REd alert ::turning she ran to the Turbo lift and took it to the bridge::
04[18:25] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
02[18:26] * @CTac-LtMichaels (~Ichabod@kdfs-2C6E28BF.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit (Client exited )
[18:26] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: And just like the prvious four times, as the ship approached the nebula, the ship gave alittle shake before the dampeners compensatted and the computer gave the "INTRUDER ALERT" message. But where Ich was on Deck 3, he say a man dressed in white appear infront of him.
04[18:26] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:27] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::stepping on the bridge she looked around::
03[18:27] * Ichabod (~Ichabod@kdfs-2C6E28BF.hsd1.al.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
[18:27] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
03[18:27] * Ichabod is now known as CTac-LtMichaels
03[18:27] * COps-LtJgONeill sets mode: +o CTac-LtMichaels
01[18:27] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> +taps+ no sign of him, Lt.
04[18:27] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:28] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She was thrown into a chair and held onto whatever was near to keep from falling over, as they approached::
[18:28] <@COps-LtJgONeill> ::held onto her console as the ship shook::
[18:29] <@CSec-LtJg_Lishan> Intruder on deck 3 Sir!
[18:29] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::She grabbed the railing as the ship rocked and rolled::
01[18:29] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::clung to the console in engineering:: +taps+ Lt. now. it's front of you...
04[18:29] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:30] <@CTac-LtMichaels> 3> ::Never being the conversationalist, Ike instantly tried to fire his phaser at the unidentified intruder; to his credit, he had it set to stun::
[18:30] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Intruder turned and looked stunned for a moment, as if not expecting to see Ichabod. The man's head tilted, and he began to fumble with a device, as he was shot, dropping him to the ground and the device flying out of it.
04[18:30] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:32] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
01[18:32] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> +taps+ way to go Lt! ::hanging on to the consol still:: should i beam it to the brig?
04[18:32] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:32] <@CTac-LtMichaels> 3> ::Ike runs to come between the fallen man and the device, afraid to touch it but wanting to keep the man from it at least. He kept his phaser trained on him out of the slim chance he had some resistance to the phaser beam::
[18:32] <@CTac-LtMichaels> 3> +Taps+ Obrien, let the captain know we've got the intruder here on deck 3 unconscious.
[18:32] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He looked back to Lishan:: Get a security team and head there now, and secure our intruder.
[18:33] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::She looked to the Commander waiting to be told to go too::
01[18:33] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> +taps+OBrien to Cmdr Chardan... Intruder is detained on Deck 3.
04[18:33] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:33] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: There was no reset in time, the ship continued moving to it's coordinates just outside the nebula.::
04[18:33] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:33] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::He looked a moment over his shoulder to the Cammander before looking back to the sceens as they moved onwards::
01[18:33] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> it is unconscious, sir
[18:34] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He blinked a moment.:: +Taps+ Miss O'Brien, security has not left the bridge yet. How can it be detained?
04[18:34] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:34] <@CTac-LtMichaels> 3> ::satisfied that the intruder wasn't about to get back up immediately, Lt. Ike put the phaser away::
02[18:35] * @CSec-LtJg_Lishan (CSec-JgLt_@kdfs-78511ED.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout )
01[18:35] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> +taps+ I have a theory on that sir, but at the moment, Lt Michael's is alone with It or him.
04[18:35] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:36] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He nodded.:: +Taps+ Head to my Ready Room then, I will have Security send along Lieutenant Michaels as well. ::He nodded to the security detachment that left the bridge::
04[18:37] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:37] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
01[18:37] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> +taps+ Aye Sir.
04[18:37] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:37] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> +Taps+ Doctor Williamson, will you please come to my Ready Room?
04[18:37] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:38] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Security team made good time in getting to Deck three and would take the device and the alien to the brig, relieving Ichabod.
04[18:38] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:38] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ Is everyone ok, medically?
04[18:38] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:39] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> +Taps+ So far as I know. Though we have a guest you may need to take care of.
04[18:39] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[18:39] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Giveing up for the moment on finding her child, who most likely was hiding::
01[18:39] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> Ensign ::turning to the nearest one:: Keep engineering secured until we are no longer at threat by the intruder.And keep an eye on Lt Michaels and the Security team... ::with that she made way towards the ready room
01[18:39] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::
[18:40] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He looked to Adian:: You have the bridge Miss McDougal. I want to hold position head. Lieutenant O'Neill, I want scans of nearby space, I want to know where this guest came from.
[18:40] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Yes Sir!
[18:41] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::He glanced back a moment and then reset the speed, keeping them at steady pace while things where dealt with::
03[18:41] * CSec-LtJg_Lishan (CSec-JgLt_@kdfs-78511ED.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[18:41] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o CSec-LtJg_Lishan
[18:42] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
[18:42] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He turned and made his way into the ready room to await those he had called.::
01[18:43] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> RR>::several minutes later OBrien would walk into the Cmdr's ready room, to her usual seat::Cmdr. The nebula is unstable..a Mutara class. Perhaps we should not enter it.
[18:44] <@CTac-LtMichaels> 3> ::Lt. Michaels would revel the luxury of the turbolift as he made his way to the Captain's ready room::
[18:45] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> We are currently holding position outside of it. I did pass my basic spacial anamolies course. But you mentioned you had theory about our friend?
[18:45] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::She walked along the bridge making sure everyone was alright::
[18:45] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she watched her controls, as she waited to hear of any casulties::
[18:46] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> ::Lt. Michaels made his way into the ready room::
[18:47] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> ::He looked up to his Chief Tactical Officer as he stepped into the Ready Room. His face nuetral. Then he looked back to O'Brien, waiting the explanation::
[18:47] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
[18:47] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::as the different depts reported in, she relaxed a bit::
01[18:47] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> RR> I believe sir, that when we entered the Nebula the first time, the Nebula disabled our shields allowing our new friend to gain entrance to the ship.
01[18:49] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> and it had control of time. Lt Michaels and I were in Engineering and for some reason this time anomly did not effect us.. we noted crewman repeating the same tasks several times... Lt Michael's located the Alien.
[18:50] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> ::he would nod in agreement:: That's right. I think you ordered us to raise the shields 2 or 3 times before we caught on to what might be happening.
[18:50] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Receiving the request, she got up and let the nurse know she was going to the RR and headed up there::
[18:51] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> I think it had something to do with that device he had in his hands when we caught him.
[18:52] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> TL> ::as the lift arrived, she got on:: Ready Room
[18:52] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> He had a device? ::He looked between then, as if his mind was slowly comprehending:: Were there other uneffected...by the...time modifications?
01[18:52] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::leaned forward a little, interested in what Michaels was reporting::
[18:52] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
[18:52] <@COps-LtJgONeill> <<so sorry guys, going to have to go early. not feeling well tonight>>
03[18:52] * @COps-LtJgONeill (~trekkiemo@kdfs-ED388BD.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net) has left #USS-Cortana
01[18:53] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::nodding yes to the Cmdr's question:: Aye. We are uncertain as to which decks were affected or if it was everyone on board, except those in Engineering.
[18:54] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> TL> :The lift arrived and she went towards the ready room, standing at the doorway until she could enter::
[18:54] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::He motioned to a few things on the screen as he spoke with the ensign. Going over the lastest course::
[18:55] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> ::Hearing the chime he would nod:: Come in. ::He looked to them:: And you stunned our friend, correct?
[18:55] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> Yes, a device he was trying to reconfigure when I stunned him. I think he used it to keep resetting time. That, kind of, makes sense anyway
[18:56] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> He wasn't exactly hostile, but if that device he has can control time, I'm not willing to bet that that's all it does.
02[18:56] * @CTac-LtMichaels (~Ichabod@kdfs-2C6E28BF.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit (Client exited )
[18:57] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
[18:57] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> RR> ::She cleared her throat softly:: You asked me to come here Commander?
03[18:57] * Ichabod (~Ichabod@kdfs-2C6E28BF.hsd1.al.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[18:58] * +Wolf (~ne@ircop.kdfs.net) has left #USS-Cortana
03[18:58] * Ichabod is now known as CTac-LtMichaels
01[18:58] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> RR> it will be interesting to discover what that device can do.
[18:58] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> ::He nods:: O'Brien, contact security and start looking over the device. ::He nodded to the Doctor:: Yes. I want you to go to the brig, and with the help of security look at out unconscious guest for any major injuries.
[18:58] <CTac-LtMichaels> RR> We may want to keep our distance from it until we ask him about it. Something that powerful may have built in self-defense programs.
[19:00] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::Walking along the bridge she would stop and ask everyone if they were alright. Stopping by Viktor she rested her hand on his shoulder::
[19:00] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> I have faith in Lieutenant O'Brien, not to...blow the ship up. Any other concerns?
[19:00] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::He glanced up to Adain a moment and offered a smile:: All is as it should be Ma'am.
01[19:00] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::she's on her feet and heading for the door of the RR:: +taps+ OBrien to Lt Lishan...
04[19:00] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[19:01] * CO-Cmdr_Chardan sets mode: +o CTac-LtMichaels
[19:01] <@CSec-LtJg_Lishan> +taps+ Go ahead OBrien.
04[19:01] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[19:02] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> ::shakes his head:: no, sir.
01[19:02] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::flashes an impish grin to the Cmdr and walks out heading towards the Security Chief's last location::
[19:02] <&ShipLCARS> 4,1 RED ALERT
[19:02] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> ::He nodded:: You are dismissed then. Take the shift off if you wish too.
[19:02] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> Computer stand down alert.
[19:02] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The status change to 9GREEN ALERT as the loud klaxons sound goes away and light return to normal.
04[19:02] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[19:03] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> I'm on my way to pick up the Alien's device... where is Security holding it?
[19:03] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::She patted his shoulder and moved on to other crew members::
[19:03] <@CTac-LtMichaels> RR> Yes, sir. ::dismissed, he exits the ready room::
[19:03] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> ::He looked to the Doctor again:: Doctor, did you not hear me?
[19:04] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::Seeing the change in Alerts he smiled then and relaxed, as Adain left he went once more over things with the Ensign::
[19:04] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> RR> ::Wonders if she's stuck in a time loop::
02[19:05] * @CSec-LtJg_Lishan (CSec-JgLt_@kdfs-78511ED.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout )
[19:05] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> !end
[19:05] <&ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim End -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[19:05] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[19:06] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> !ATTN
[19:06] <&ShipLCARS> =/\=Attention On Deck!!=/\=
[19:06] <@CTac-LtMichaels> ::attn::
[19:06] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> ::attn::
01[19:06] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::att::
[19:07] <@XO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Commander your crew is at Attention ::attn::
[19:07] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[19:08] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> Thank you, everyone. Good SIM all. This week we have alot to LOG. PLEASE LOG. And if you want to know how to log outside of the website, please stick around after the SIM. Questions?
[19:09] <@Chelm-LT_Draven> nope
01[19:09] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> How far forward can we go with the logs?
[19:09] <@CTac-LtMichaels> ::is sticking around to learn how to log outside of website::
01[19:09] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> ::is remaining too::
[19:10] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> Umm...if it get's questionable, send me an email for approval.
03[19:10] * CSec-LtJg_Lishan (CSec-JgLt_@kdfs-78511ED.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[19:10] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o CSec-LtJg_Lishan
01[19:10] <@Csci-LtJg_OBrien> k.
[19:10] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> If that is all.
[19:10] <@CO-Cmdr_Chardan> !dis
[19:10] <&ShipLCARS> Crew Dismissed!!


===========================================================

 


--------End of Transmission -------------

Created: 22-June-2009 Updated: 28- March -2010
STAR TREK is a registerd trade mark of Paramount and CBS. This website & SIM is non-profit and for entertainment only.