USS CORTANA
UCIP
JOIN US
CURRENT ROSTER
site creditts & news
sim report archive
NEWS ARCHIVE
HOME

= / \ = USS CORTANA IRC LOG 240905.03 Joint Log= / \ =

http://wwwold.ucip.org/cortana


============================================================
SIM LOG 240905.03 Joint Log with the crew of the Enterprise
============================================================
01[20:00] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> !ATTN
[20:00] <&ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[20:00] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> ::attn::
[20:00] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> Shhh, John, I saw a news report about a man who actually did take his son out on the Harley, to the end of the street and back
[20:00] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[20:00] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> ::attn::
[20:00] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> ::attn::
[20:00] <+CaptPierce> ::attn::
[20:00] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ;;attn::
01[20:01] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Captain Your Crew is at Attention
01[20:01] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::attn::
03[20:01] * CoCO-Capt_Chardan sets mode: +v LtJgGrant[EnCNS]
[20:01] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you, Commander.
[20:02] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> I want to welcome everyone to the SIM tonight. This week we are playing along side those who could make it from the Enterprise again.
[20:03] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> I would like to take the time to mention our log count is getting well...alittle low...we were doing awesome until last week, so let's try and get it going again.
[20:03] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Any non-plot related questions?
03[20:03] * CPOCorbin[DC] is now known as Selin
[20:04] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Okies. Let's get the brief going then.
[20:04] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> !brief
03[20:04] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +m
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: USS-Cortana | NCC 60616 =/=
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: Star Date: 240905.03 =/=
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: A New Begining: Part Four =/=
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12Three hours have passed since the Cortana had begun it's search of the area for the Enterprise. Science (With Enterprise Engineering) is working to find the Enterprise's Warp signiture. While Tactical and Engineering (With Enterprise's Tactical) are working to optimize the Cortana's defenses, and zone in on the Enterprise's weaknesses. All other departments are on standby, yellow
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12alert has been sounded. Both Enterprise and Cortana XOs are coordinating the fighter's and shuttle's searches.
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12Type RAWR here!!
[20:04] <&ShipLCARS> 12=/= End of briefing =/=
03[20:04] * ShipLCARS sets mode: -m
01[20:04] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Rawr
[20:04] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> rawr
[20:04] <+CaptPierce> rawr
[20:04] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> rawr
[20:04] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> rawr
[20:04] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> ack
[20:05] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> rawr
[20:06] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> A few corrections/additions. Since the Enty Tactical officer is not here, Lieutenant Michaels you will be given something else to focus on, and if you can, you will prolly need to log that with LtCmdr Kirk on the Enty soon.
[20:06] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Questions?
[20:06] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> k; no questions.
[20:08] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Okay. No questions, then we will get started. All OOC Chatter goes to the #USS-CortanaOOC room. This SIM will end at 9:10-9:15.
[20:08] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> !start
[20:08] <&ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim Start -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[20:08] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:09] * Stormy (~stormyobr@kdfs-944758C5.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
[20:09] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::pulls his uniform on and walks into main sickbay from the recoup room::
[20:09] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +taps+ Captain Chardan to Lieutenant Michaels. ::He said stepping away from his replicator, hot coffee in a mug in his hands, as he made his way back to his seat.::
04[20:09] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:09] * CoCO-Capt_Chardan sets mode: +o Stormy
01[20:10] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Q> ::She took a shower and changed into a clean unform, before heading out to find Captain Pierce::
[20:10] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>doc?
[20:10] <+CaptPierce> ::looks up:: +taps+ Captain Pierce to 1Lt D'Varo, status, please?
04[20:10] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:11] * Stormy is now known as CoCSci-Lt_OBrien
[20:11] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she looked up from her desk:: I'm in my office, Colonel.
[20:12] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> Q> +taps+ Yes, Captain?
04[20:12] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:12] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M>:: She stood up as she heard him::
[20:12] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::walks over, taking a breath:: i need a dismissal and fit fr duty form, doc
[20:13] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> +Taps+ Report to my Ready Room, and bring a report on the Ships Tactical status.
04[20:13] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:13] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Well you lived. ::she smiled:: That's always a good thing. I was worried at first. Come with me, and we'll do your final physical and get you back into action.
[20:13] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Kira stepped into medical to see the Colonel, looking around before heading to the room he had been in::
[20:14] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::nods and follows:: you and me both, heh
[20:14] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> +Com+ Dvaro here, I'm still aboard the Cortana Captain.
[20:14] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She stepped from her office, and headed towards an exam room, waiting for him to catch up::
03[20:14] * Wench-MT is now known as CoCSec-Lt_Draven
[20:15] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> Q>+taps+ right away, sir. ::he grabbed his on-duty padd and tapped a few screens to make the tactical reports more quickly accessible::
04[20:15] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:15] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +taps+ Chardan to Lieutenant Draven. ::He said, taking a slow drink from the coffee.::
04[20:15] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:16] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Any shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, pain when you move or when you have been sitting and then start to move?
03[20:16] * Tiffany (~kindredsp@kdfs-B98025F1.dyn.centurytel.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[20:16] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o Tiffany
[20:16] <+CaptPierce> ::nods, chuckling:: +taps+ Yes, D'Varo. When duty permits, I'd like to see you, please?
04[20:16] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:16] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::as they got to the exam room, she picked up a medical tricorder::
[20:16] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> Q> ::he exited his quarters with his padd in hand, nearing to the turbolift and calling one to take him up to the captain::
03[20:17] * Tiffany is now known as TchnSkylar[EnMS]
01[20:17] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> *> ::Sh ewalked down the hallway as she tapped her comm badge +Taps+ McDougal to Captain Pierce
04[20:17] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:17] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>;;nods to kira then looks over;; nope, im fit as could be
[20:18] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> +taps+ Draven here, how can I help you Captian?
04[20:18] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:18] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::looked over to Kira:: Can I help you?
[20:18] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> She smiled to the Colonel, then looked to Lt Williamson:: I am just here to check on the Colonel
[20:18] <+CaptPierce> +taps+ Pierce here, go ahead, Commander.
04[20:19] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:19] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she indicated that Corbin should get up on the biobed:: Wonderful, you can watch while I check him out.
[20:19] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +taps+ Report to my Ready Room ASAP.
04[20:19] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:19] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> I am Lt Williamson, the CMO of the Cortana.
[20:19] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::blinks at how that was said and smirks keeping quiet then sits down;;
[20:19] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> +Com+ On my way ::Morgan made her way to Pierce's location. Walking up to Enterprise's XO.:: You wanted to see me Ma'am.
[20:20] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> +taps+ on my way Sir. ::With that, he gave a few last minute words to Lt Penzak before heading to the ready room.::
04[20:20] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:20] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::Tiffany once more was moving around the medical area to help out with what she could.::
[20:20] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> ::she slowly moved the tricorder over her patient and then stood up.:: Well, it seems my brother and I make a good team. you are fine.
01[20:20] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Where would you like to meet and discuss the searches?
04[20:20] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:20] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> LtJg Grant, Counselor of the USS Enterprise.
[20:21] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> ::as she turned around;: ohhhhhh, you know Eric.
[20:21] <+CaptPierce> ::Acknowledges D'Varo, then:: +taps+ At your discretion, Commander. I'm currently on the bridge. If it's alright with you, I'd like to include our SCO in the meeting?
04[20:21] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[20:22] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> M> Yes Ma'am he is my department head.
[20:22] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> RR> ::he exits the turbolift and comes into the ready room:: Good evening, captain
[20:22] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Yes Ma'am he is my department head
03[20:22] * Cat (~Cat@kdfs-E63C7CC4.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) has joined #USS-Cortana
01[20:23] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> *> +taps+ that's fine Ma'am, meet you in my office?
04[20:23] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:23] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR>::Reaching the Ready Room he stepped in with a nod to those there::
[20:23] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::taking up a padd and making a note that he was fine:: I am releasing you for duty, Colonel. Take it slow, don't overdo it, see LtCommander Williamson if you feel strange in any way.
[20:23] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>excellent, can you reort me fit? i need to go get an update
[20:23] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M>:: Turning back towards Kira:: He's my brother.
[20:23] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::He nods as both officeres he requested arrived:: Have a seat Lieutenants. Mr. Michaels, the report?
[20:23] <+CaptPierce> +taps+ ::nods, looks to D'Varo:: Be there momentarily, Pierce out. ::exits::
04[20:23] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:23] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> I just did. You can return to duty.
[20:24] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Oh.. ::should she say sorry?:: He's a good man, quiet
[20:24] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Eric? Quiet? Are you sure you have the right man?
02[20:24] * @CoCTac-LtMichaels (~Ichabod@kdfs-D266965C.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit (Client exited)
[20:24] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>i will, thanks doc ;;stands up with a smile;; counselor, we can talk if you dont mind walking? if not, i promise im fine
03[20:24] * Cat is now known as TcnhRoex[EnFT]
[20:25] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Have you met Technican Skylar? She works closely with your brother.
[20:25] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> I don't mind Sir, I'd be happy to walk with you.
[20:25] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR>::He moved and took a seat with a glance for the report too.::
03[20:25] * Ichabod (~Ichabod@kdfs-D266965C.hsd1.al.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[20:25] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o Ichabod
03[20:25] * Ichabod is now known as CoCTac-LtMichaels
[20:26] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::nods:: i'll give a second :: smiles and steps out;; +taps+corbin to pierce
[20:26] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she shook her head:: I haven't actually met anyone on the Enterprise, except you, the Colonel and of course, my brother.
04[20:26] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[20:26] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> *> Adian walked over and called for the tubo lift::
01[20:26] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> TL> ::calls for the turbo lift::
[20:26] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Turbo lift speeds off with CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal inside towards the turbo lift.
04[20:26] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:26] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> +taps+ D'varo to Roex. When you can I'd like an update on the upgrades to the fighters.
[20:26] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Turbo lift comes to it's destination and the door open.
04[20:26] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:27] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> ::Kira looked around:: Tiffany?
[20:27] <+CaptPierce> TL> ::Steps in, waits for D'Varo, calls for XO's office::
[20:27] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::She stood at the science console on the deck. looking a tad frustrated...so far nothing was picking up the warp trail of the Enterprise.:::
[20:27] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> RR> ::he sits down, setting the padd in front of him on the table as he accesses the latest reports:: as of now, there's nothing wrong, sir. All systems are operating as normal.
[20:28] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::Tiff looked up from what she was doing:: Yes? ::She said as she headed over to Kira::
[20:28] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> TL> ::Arrives at the turbolift and steps in after Pierce::
[20:28] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Tiffany this is Lt Williamson, she is our Dr. Williamson's Sister.
01[20:28] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-office> ::She stepped off the turbo lift and went to her office, find the desk filled with PADD's::
[20:29] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>+taps+pierce
[20:29] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::He nodded:: Excellent. Mr. Michaels I want you working with the Enterprise's Tactical officer. He has shield frequencies for us. It's possible that Roberts overlooked changing them. If that is the case, we may be able to end any possible fight before it starts.
04[20:29] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:29] <+CaptPierce> TL> ::steps off, and proceeds down the corridor to the proper door, activates chime::
[20:29] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::nods to Pierce:: I've asked Roex for an update on their progress as soon as she has one
[20:29] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She smiled to her:: Ohh, good to meet you. Your brother is a.... good man.
[20:29] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::tapping her lip with a fingertip as she paced back and forth in front of the console, going over possible tajecteries(sp) :::hmmm....
[20:29] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::Follows Pierce::
[20:30] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She hid a smirk:: and quiet too, from what I have just heard.
01[20:30] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> ::Adian moved behind the desk and started going though them as she waited for the Captain and officer::
[20:30] FB>::looks down at th update that she was still working on would be a little longer and then they would be able to install them:: +taps+ Roex here. Still preparing them, but the update will be ready to install soon.
[20:30] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::although the version of Eric she was hearing about wasn't the same as her brother, who at that moment was having a wrestling match with Kissly::
[20:31] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She nodded:: Yes, he is a quiet one. But dedicated and.... well... ::She shrugged and just let that trail off with a side glance to Kira::
[20:31] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> +Com+ Copy that Roex. Let me know as soon as it is ready.
03[20:31] * CoCO-Capt_Chardan sets mode: +v TcnhRoex[EnFT]
[20:31] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::waits patiently a bit, then activates the chime again, wondering if they'd gotten here first.::
[20:31] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> We all agree he's quite good. He assisted me with the surgery of the Colonel.
[20:32] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Cortie: please bring up the schematics of the Enterprises Warp core and propulsion systems... ::she had to have missed something...
[20:32] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::
[20:32] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::Turns to Pierce while they wait: She'll let me know as soon as things are ready
01[20:32] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Xo's OFfice> Enter please ::She said as sh heard the charm::
[20:32] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::He's seems to be quiet good at, anything, he puts his mind too
[20:33] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> RR> Yes, sir. I'll get with their tactical officer as soon as possible.
[20:33] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> ::She looked to the Colonel to see if he was ready to slip out::
[20:33] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR> ::Viktor checked over the padd in front of him as he took a few notes. listening::
[20:33] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::door opens, but remains outside to take the Colonel's tap. +taps+ Pierce here, go ahead, Colonel.
04[20:33] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:34] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB>::gets shocked when she tweaks a part and hisses:: Damn it... ::looks at the update and continues:: +taps+ Sure thing Lieutenant.
[20:34] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>+taps+report, captain
04[20:34] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:34] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::He looked to Viktor:: I also need you to prepare strategies for possible boarders. When we find the Enterprise it may be accompanied by more than just itself, I want "no kill" solutions only. And I want them in four hours.
[20:34] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> :: looked at the screen, going over engineering systems slowly, screen by screen :: then she found it:: she typed the commands into the computer sending out tachyon beams where she suspected the Enterprise might be:::
[20:35] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR> Yes Sir, I'll see what we can come up with for you.
[20:35] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::nods to Pierce then enters the XO's office:: Captain Pierce is on her way. She just got a call from Colonel Corbin
01[20:35] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> She rose to her feet when the Lt came in.:: Thank you ::Holding out her hand: Adian McDougal
[20:35] <+CaptPierce> +taps+ about to begin the meeting with LtCmdr McDougal to coordinate shuttle and fighter searches, Sir. I've also asked 1Lt D'Varo to join us. Did you need something, Sir? ::is eager to help::
04[20:35] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:36] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Nada. ::she blew her bangs out of her eyes.::just ducky. hmm... ::she sent the tacyons out on a wider scan of the suspected area... widening the y and x axis of the parameters:::
[20:36] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>+taps+keep me updated as i'm heading for the carrier, ive been cleared
04[20:36] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:37] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::He nodded:: And further, I want you both to look into how fast the podd section can be evacuated, and how quickly we can disconnect from it.
03[20:37] * LTJGSteck[ENCEO] (~odoknows@kdfs-D661F391.phlapa.fios.verizon.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
[20:37] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::Shaking McDougal's hand:: 1Lt Morgan D'varo, Enterprise SCO though I also handle the same duties for the Task Group. It's a pleasure to meet you.
[20:37] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB>::takes the update and starts installing it onto the shuttles to start::
[20:37] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::blinks:: +taps+ Sir? ::remembers herself:: Yes sir. I'll keep you informed.
04[20:37] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:38] * CoCO-Capt_Chardan sets mode: +v LTJGSteck[ENCEO]
[20:38] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR> ::He nodded at added that onto the padd of to do things:: No problem Sir
01[20:39] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> > ::She shook her hand:: It's a pleasure to meet you. Where do you suggest we get started?
[20:39] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::looks back:: counselor, ready?
[20:39] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> Any questions? From either of you?
[20:39] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Ready, when you are Colonel
[20:39] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she nodded to the Colonel:: It was a pleasure to save your life, Sir. ::She was grinning::
[20:40] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> RR> None come to mind, sir.
[20:40] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::Tiffany watched the Williamson a moment. Though looked over to the Colonel with a smile:: Good to see you moving around again Sir.
[20:40] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> M> Thank you for saving it Dr. Williamson.
[20:40] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR> None here at the moment Sir.
[20:40] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> M>::nods and smiles:: thanks again, doctor ::heads out::
[20:41] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::glanced over her shoulder at the silent Lt Steck busily setting up the array::: Have you found anything?
[20:41] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> Well I'm still waiting on the fighter upgrades. Technician Roex will let me know when those are ready. The rest depends on a good search pattern and finding other ways to use Enterprise's unique characteristics to our advantage as far as finding them. For now I guess the important question is how would you track any ship that doesn't really want to be found, yet can't truly hide among the stars?
[20:41] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> I want reports every four hours. Dismissed. ::He said slowly standing.::
[20:42] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::tugs her uniform jacket, exhales deeply and enters the room, listening to D'Varo::
[20:42] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Tachyon should expose the Romulan singularity emmissions....
[20:42] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> RR> will do. ::He rose with a nod of his head towards the Captian before stepping back to turn and head out.::
[20:43] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>so, counselor, anything in particular you want to chat about?
[20:43] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> Commander McDougal, 1Lt., Sorry to keep you waiting. What have I missed?
[20:43] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She looked back to Dr. Williamson again with that smile:: If I may ask Ma'am... I gather there is more to your brother then what we have seen? ::Of course she also knew how sybling's could be around each other.::
[20:43] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She went back to her desk, working on the neverending flow of reports.::
[20:43] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> ::Lays on his back messing with different relays underneith of the console:: Almost done the fine tuning, Just a cuple more modificatitons. and we should be ready.
[20:43] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> RR> Yes, sir. ::he grabbed his padd as he rose from the table and headed back to the lift::
[20:44] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::nods:: excellent.
[20:44] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> ::Notices Pierce enter:: I was just telling Commander McDougal we're still waiting on the fighter upgrades. In the mean time we're looking for a place to start.
[20:44] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FT>::is surprised at how quickly the update the shuttle before she moved onto the fighters::
[20:45] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::widens the parameters of the search again and sends tachyons beams in a different direction as well::
[20:45] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::Once they had left, he retook his seat gently rubbing the sides of his head. And would reach taking another drink of the coffee::
01[20:45] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Is there any way that there is some sort of.. sense that the Enterprise might be emitting? Something Star Fleet ships can detect other Star Fleet Ships?
01[20:46] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Hello and that's alright Captain Pierce, You are in high demand.
[20:47] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::There was a fleeting frown, though she turned and caught up with one of the nurses to head off and find some more work to do. She knew well how busy people could get at times.::
[20:47] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::nods, halfway smiling, tinged with modesty:: I could try to contact command and see the mission report they've filed. I don't suppose...::breathes:: no, never mind that won't work.
[20:47] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> In my review of the specs its combo of Federation, Romulan and Klingon technology
01[20:49] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO'S OFfice> to bad they are not holding up flashing lights saying "Here I am!"
[20:49] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she looked up and her eyes went wide, she had thought that both women would accompany the Colonel, and so she called out:: Skylar? Could you come in here, please?
[20:50] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>::rounds the corner towards the lift:: grant?
[20:50] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +taps+ Chardan to McDougal, report?
04[20:50] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:50] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::chuckles at mcDougal's remark:: Perhaps not, but the Romulan warp core Enterprise has is just about the same thing. We're looking for a way to track that now.
[20:50] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> *> Yes Sir right behind you Sir
[20:51] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She stopped hearing Williamson. Taking that padd with her she headed to the office:: Yes Ma'am?
[20:51] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>so, anything in particular you want to chat about?
[20:51] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> So, if we are tracking down the Romulan Singularity Drive.... we have to figure out the course the enterprise is set on...
[20:51] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> OK ::Bangs his bead while standing up.:: Well lieutenant that should make it possible for our sensors to detect the Subspace vibrations.
01[20:51] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> +taps+ McDougal here Sir, we are working on trying to find the Enterprise and the patterns to run Sir
04[20:51] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:51] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB> ::continues working on the fighters, this would be a lot easier with more people, but, she was fine with it, no one to get in the way::
[20:52] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +taps+ Have you heard from Science yet?
04[20:52] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:52] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she smiled:: I am sorry I was rather abrupt. sometimes, I get ahead of myself. I didn't mean to cut you off.
01[20:53] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> +taps+ I have one of the Enterprise's Science offer's here now SIr
04[20:53] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:53] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> S> ::Viktor was getting with his crew to work on putting together a no kill plan. He looked to each memeber there as idea's where popped out and noted::
[20:53] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +Taps+ I meant Lieutenant O'Brien.
[20:53] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::Tiffany smiled:: Oh, it's alright Ma'am. I understand well how busy medical can get at times.
04[20:53] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[20:54] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> +taps+ No Sir not yet, but I have not contacted her speciffically
04[20:54] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:54] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> So is Eric treating you nice? Because while he outranks me, his niece has him wrapped around her finger quite nicely and she can put him in his place.
[20:54] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> As long as you didnt knock yourself senseless...::stands back::why don't you do the honors...
[20:54] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::purses lips, waiting patiently::
[20:55] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +Taps+ No worries. I will do it. Chardan, out.
04[20:55] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
02[20:55] * @CoCTac-LtMichaels (~Ichabod@kdfs-D266965C.hsd1.al.comcast.net) Quit (Client exited)
[20:55] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::wry smile, as she watched the Enty's Lt work his magic on the array::
03[20:55] * CoCTac-LtMichaels (~Ichabod@kdfs-D266965C.hsd1.al.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[20:55] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o CoCTac-LtMichaels
[20:56] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::Her smile seemed to brighten a bit more:: He treats me very well. There is no worries there. I may only be a Technician. But he doesn't seem to let rank come into things. At least not unless it needs to.
[20:56] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> ::Looks at Pierce with a slight smile::
01[20:56] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO's-Office> ::Raising a hand she rubbed her head::
[20:57] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB>::using the back of her hand she wiped the sweat from her brow before she continued::
01[20:57] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> So what is next on the Agenda?
[20:57] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::smiles back:: Commander, I recommend searching for the warp signiature at the Enterprise's last known location, which was the planet--::watches her hand rise to her temple:: Are --you alright?
[20:58] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> How long have you been on the Enterprise?
[20:58] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> At lease we know where she's not. so far.
[20:58] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>::comes to the tr and looks at the counselor questioningly;; ill take that as no...are you ok grant?
[20:59] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> Even without the upgrades we should be able to track the warp signature. The additions that Technician Roex is working on will only speed things up in the long run.
01[21:00] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-Office> Yes thank you just a little headache. Warp Signature.. Good idea. If we can get that then maybe we can find their trail.
[21:00] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She tried to think back some:: Not that long really.... a few months? ::Worked for her as she couldn't rememeber... heh::
[21:01] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> TL> ::She looked to the Colonel:: I'm sorry.. I just got this strange feeling.. Something is wrong.. I can't tell what it is or where it is coming from.. ::She looked around::
[21:01] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> :: glides his fingers over the com pannel:: Allright remodulating the Phased Micro Tachyon Beams, we now will refer to as PMTB , that should do it, With luck we will be able to find some kind of signal....:: the console began beeping::
[21:02] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> ::nods to D'Varo:: If the trail hasn't dissapated yet. But it's worth a shot. ::medically trained Pierce blues focus on the Commander, but back off at the mention of a headache.::
[21:02] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> TL> I mean I know alot of things are wrong and everyone's feeling is so way out of wack right now.. but this was different..
[21:02] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB>::stands back from the first group of completed fighters:: (m) Almost finished..
[21:02] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Nice... very effective...::glances to the view screen at the station:: it seems you've found something, Lt.
[21:02] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>lieutewnant, you just summed up this whole situation ;;smiles;; like what, lieutenant?
[21:02] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> I would like to make a suggestion. Learn everything you can from Eric. He teaches wonderfully and sometimes, even going outside the lines, he will get the job done.
[21:03] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> ::Blinks:: That was fast. To fast for them to be at warp. But it is definatly the enterprise!!
[21:03] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> TL> ::She looked ot the Colonel:: Mass distruction.. alot of death.
[21:03] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> +Taps+ Captain, this is obrien and steck... we've found her.
[21:03] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> ::moves hands over console:: I dont have a distance yet but i do have a bearing.
[21:04] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::It took a few moments of sitting there, before he realized just what his science officer meant.:: +taps+ The warp signiture?
04[21:04] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:04] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She nodded:: I will keep that in suggestion in mind... anything else you might care to share about him?
[21:04] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::waits on the captains' repsonse:: Yes, Sir.
[21:04] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>everyone on this ship is worried about that.....you sure its not just spill over?
[21:04] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> or um, no sir... The Enterprise is not at warp...
[21:05] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> *> Maybe Sir, with everything that has happened maybe I am just now relaxed enough to feel it. ::She tried shaking it off.::
[21:05] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Lt. Steck has the bearing... ::nods to Steck::
[21:05] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> ::Remains quiet as Cortana's XO says its just a headache.:: Yes there is always a risk it will but we have to try
[21:05] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> +Taps+ Sir, this is Steck. Not only are they not at warp ::looks at a read out ont he computer:: The level of Subspace vibrations seems to indicate that they are making reapairs to the Core.
[21:06] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Not at warp? ::He said to himself.:: +taps+ Miss O'Brien send the information to the bridge, and bring yourself there as well.
04[21:06] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:06] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-office> Anything even a stone in the road is to be kicked.. We will find the Enterprise an get your ship back ::She said to the Captain and the Lieutenant::
[21:06] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FB>::gets to work on the last group of fighters::
[21:07] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> +taps+ we are there. sir and waiting.
[21:07] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +Taps+ I will be out momentarily. Chardan out.
04[21:07] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:08] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> +taps+ SIr they are at Bearing 207 mark 115 at least 5 days away.
[21:08] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> Again, the Enterprise and I thank you all for your help. We couldn't do any of this without you. ::smiles, genuinely::
[21:09] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> ::He stood, hitting his commbadge:: +taps+ Chardan to Corbin.
04[21:09] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:10] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> XO's Office> ::Morgan nodded her agreement.:: Thank you for your hospitality Commander and thank your Commanding Officer as well. Your assistance is appreciated.
[21:10] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>+taps+corbin
04[21:10] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:10] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She smiled:: Nothing really. I've known him pretty much all his life, he simply is my brother before anything else.
[21:10] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> Great job, Lt. Steck. ::she gave a slight bow::
[21:10] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> He used to take the heat when I got into trouble.
01[21:11] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO-s-Office> ::Adian smiled:: Anything to get your command back Captain. I am knew to being in command, so this is a great learning experience, although I wish it could have been simulated so no one would be worried about their friends and familys right now.
[21:11] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +Taps+ We've located the Entperise. At warp we can reach it in five days.
04[21:11] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:11] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> ::She chuckled softly and smiled with a nod:: Well, i didn't figure it would hurt to ask.
[21:12] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Never does. If you have any medically related questions, I will help you if he can't. Seems y'all will be on the ship for a few more days.
[21:12] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> *>+taps+::raises an eyebrow:: are you sure...i'm not questioning you, but this was a bit easy....
04[21:12] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:12] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> *> ::Kira smiled hearing the Captain. Soon.. soon they could reach Sabrina::
[21:13] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> M> Thanks. I'll make sure to do that Ma'am.
[21:13] <+CaptPierce> XO's Office> Thank you again, Commander, but it's not my command, Enterprise belongs to the Colonel. ::purses lips::
[21:14] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> FT>::sighs and continues to work:: (m) Man it's hot in here...::pulls the neck of the suit away a bit::
[21:14] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> M> In the meantime feel free to help out with patients, observe staff and do what's needed.
01[21:14] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> XO's-Office> But we are the XO's so it is still our ship too.. it's all the crew's ship.. ::taking a breath she smiled, willing her headache to go away::
[21:14] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> RR> +Taps+ According to Steck, they are making repairs to their warp core. You will need to ask him for specifics. I'm setting a course. Were I you. I'd think about how you want to take your ship back. Chardan out. ::He said stepping onto the bridge:: Helm set our bearing to 207 mark 115, maximum warp. Computer Red Alert. I'm not getting taken by suprise.
04[21:14] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:14] <&ShipLCARS> ACTION: The status change to 4,1RED ALERT as a loud klaxons sound and the lights dim.
04[21:14] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:14] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> !end
[21:14] <&ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim End -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[21:14] [&ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:15] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> !Attn
[21:15] <&ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[21:15] <+CaptPierce> ::Attn::
[21:15] <+TcnhRoex[EnFT]> ::Attn::
[21:15] <@CoCMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[21:15] <+^1LtDvaro[EnSCO]> ::attn::
[21:15] <+ColCorbin[EnCO]> ::attn::
[21:15] <@CoCSci-Lt_OBrien> ::attn::
[21:15] <@CoCSec-Lt_Draven> ::attn::
[21:15] <@TchnSkylar[EnMS]> ::attn::
[21:15] <@LtJgGrant[EnCNS]> ::attn::
01[21:15] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> Captain your crew is at Attention
01[21:15] <@CoXO-LtCmdr_McDougal> ::attn::
[21:16] <@CoCTac-LtMichaels> ::attn::
[21:16] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you, Commander.
[21:16] <+LTJGSteck[ENCEO]> ::attn::
[21:17] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Great SIM everyone. We are again going to meet with the Enterprise on Tuesday, for the next leg of our journey. If you have ANY logs that must get done between now and then, please do them straight away.
[21:17] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Any comments or questions?
[21:18] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> Okies, thanks to all who came from the Enterprise tonight as well. If there are no questions.
[21:18] <&CoCO-Capt_Chardan> !dis
[21:18] <&ShipLCARS> Crew Dismissed!!



===========================================================

 


--------End of Transmission -------------

Created: 22-June-2009 Updated: 28- March -2010
STAR TREK is a registerd trade mark of Paramount and CBS. This website & SIM is non-profit and for entertainment only.