USS CORTANA
UCIP
JOIN US
CURRENT ROSTER
site creditts & news
sim report archive
NEWS ARCHIVE
HOME

= / \ = USS CORTANA IRC LOG 240908.16= / \ =

http://wwwold.ucip.org/cortana


============================================================
SIM LOG 240908.16
============================================================
01[19:59] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> !Attn
[19:59] <@ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[19:59] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> ::attn::
[19:59] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> ::attn:
[20:00] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::attn::
[20:00] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[20:00] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::Attention::
01[20:00] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Captain your Crew is at attention
01[20:00] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::attn:
[20:00] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you, Commander.
01[20:00] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> #USS-CortanaOOC
[20:00] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> I want to welcome everyone to the SIM tonight. Very happy with the attendance tonight.
03[20:01] * AEO-LtJg_Lishan (~CSec-LtJg@kdfs-10E7385C.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
[20:02] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> I have a few Non-plot announcements to make. First and most obvious, we have a new crewman joining us tonight, Lieutenant Commander Bjornson. Hopfully he will opt to stay with us and put up with our insanity. So let's make him feel welcome tonight.
[20:03] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Secondly, I want to give kudos to Science, Medical, and Moore for putting out a large number of logs this week and last, without much whip cracking from me
03[20:04] * CO-Capt_Chardan sets mode: +o AEO-LtJg_Lishan
[20:04] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Do we have any questions or non-plot announcements from the crew?
[20:04] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> no Sir
[20:04] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> ::raises::
[20:05] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> Hurricane heading this way next weekend, I may not be here.
[20:05] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Yes, Commander?
[20:05] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> id just like to thank you for the welcome, and i hope i can be a positive contributor to this sim
[20:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you Commander. Is there anything else before we brief?
[20:06] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> no, that will be all ::snaps to attn::
[20:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Alright, briefing incoming.
[20:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> !brief
03[20:06] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +m
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: USS-Cortana | NCC-60616 =/=
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: Stardate: 240908.16 =/=
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12=/= Title: A New Begining =/=
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12When last we left the Cortana, Medical and Science were both working to cure or at the very least slow down the progression of Commander Moore's changes due to his wound suffered on the surface.
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12Meanwhile on the bridge...The Bridge crew believes they have a way, to see the lifeforms on the planet through the radiation interference, by sending a pulse from the main deflector to the planet itself.
[20:06] <@ShipLCARS> 12In addition the Captain is leading an away team down to the surface, to continue the investigation on what actually happened here. Their runabout has just landed, and they are getting in their EVA suits to prepare to head out into the radation saturated planet.
[20:07] <@ShipLCARS> 12Type RaW when finished reading.
[20:07] <@ShipLCARS> 12=/= End of briefing =/=
03[20:07] * ShipLCARS sets mode: -m
01[20:07] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> RaW
[20:07] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> RaW
[20:07] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> RaW
[20:07] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> raW
[20:07] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> rawr
[20:07] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> raw
[20:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> As an addendum, Lishan and Bjornson are both on Away Duty with me.
[20:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Questions?
[20:08] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::raises::
[20:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Yes, Ensign?
[20:08] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> How much IC time has passed since the end of the medical log, Sir?
[20:09] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> I would say none.
[20:09] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::nods:: Thank you, Sir. ::attention::
[20:09] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Lieutenant Williamson? Any problem with that?
[20:09] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> nope
[20:09] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you. Anything else?
[20:10] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> If that is all, this SIM will end at 9:10 CST. Away Team Members need to add [AT] To the end of their nicks.
03[20:11] * CO-Capt_Chardan is now known as CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]
03[20:11] * CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson is now known as CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]
[20:11] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> !Start
[20:11] <@ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim Start -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[20:11] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:12] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Continues to monitor Cmdr Moore's vital signs as they're sent to the console, outside his containment while waiting for the EMH to finish drawing his latest blood sample for analysis::
[20:12] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M>::he was still pacing around the cell as he was calling it now, scratching at his finger nails, specifically the cuticals::
[20:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::On the planet the runabout had come to a stop and landed. It was opted for over a runabout, because it had more reasources than a shuttle. Nathanial walked into the rear of the craft, and would put the finishing touches on his biosuit::
01[20:12] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian was up on the bridge pacing back and forth as she waited for the Ensign and Victor to tell her if the test worked or not. ::
03[20:13] * AEO-LtJg_Lishan is now known as AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]
[20:13] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::taps on shuttles panels:: runabout systems powered down. ::spins around from the pilot seat ad heads to the bow of the shuttle::
[20:13] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Suiting up in her own biosuit, to get up close and personal with Moore, she made sure everything was in place, then went to see Kosuke::
03[20:14] * Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC] (~Thenewxtr@kdfs-60A7A96F.ec.res.rr.com) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[20:14] * ShipLCARS sets mode: +o Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]
[20:14] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::She finshed putting her suit on as well, before nodding to the others::
[20:15] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> :: They needed to get the ship settled in just the right place. Nodding to the Ensign he was working with::
[20:15] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::straps on his suit::ready when you are captain.
[20:15] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Thank you Commander. I want everyone armed, maximum stun. We don't need any other accidents. We're heading to the main admin building of the colony. We need answers. Questions?
[20:15] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::watches the EMH deposit the blood sample in the decon box, and waits the requisite time for the radiation to be removed::
[20:16] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He looked to Lishan:: And we may need you carrying an engineering kit. I doubt the doors will let us past easily. The building is likely on lockdown.
[20:16] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Ensign...........any desire to get in there with Moore and myself? Get some hands on, so to speak. ::She hadn't put the helmet on yet::
[20:17] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> ::He looked up to Draven:: I've got the pulse charging. It should be ready in a few moments.
[20:17] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> God dammit...::looking more aggitated as he was still scratching at the cuticals, more and more::
[20:17] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::pulls out his phaser, and before putting it back in the holster :: check, max stun... what exactly are we looking for?
[20:17] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::She nodded the checked the kit over before clicking it closed and picked it up, grabbing a phaser as she did so::
[20:18] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Turns around and addresses the CMO, and eyeshifts, sensing a conflict in duty:: I...am willing to do as I'm ordered, Ma'am, but I was about to retrieve his blood sample and take it to the lab for analysis. What would you like me to do?
[20:18] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> We need to access their computer systems. I need logs, experiment reports, tactical reports, anything that might give us a clue.
[20:18] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> Alright, let me know when we are readyto test this. ::He did a scan on the area, and checked to see where the away team was, to make sure they where far and clear::
[20:18] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Suit up and meet me in a few minutes. The blood will still be there.
[20:18] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Our main concern is to make sure our patient is taken care of.
[20:18] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::nods:: Hai. ::leaves to suit up::
[20:18] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Aye sir. ::He said, keeping watch over his console::
[20:20] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> ::he finally sat down frustrated curling his fingers into his palm..quiet for a few minutes then looked up. Not realizing his tongue was flicking out:: Doc..um..I think there is something wrong..
[20:20] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> Roger.. ::opens shuttle doors:: shall we?
[20:20] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She pulled the helmet on, connected the oxygen and waits for her AMO to join her::
[20:20] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> What? ::her eyes immediately went to Moore::
01[20:20] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She looked to Victor:: Anything yet Lieutenant?
[20:20] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He would look to Lishan and Bjornson, and the three security members with them:: Alright. Everyone suited up? Let's head out. ::He would lead the way, and step off the shuttle first, his tricorder out and he began taking scans.:: Still limited range...
[20:21] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Pulse is ready, sir. ::He would look up then::
[20:22] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> My vision..its..diminished...::again, as they had talked about before actually had happened. His tongue kept darting out for that sense of smell and apparently more than just that::
[20:22] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::returns to biohazard ward wearing all appropriate gear, still putting on the helmet. By the time she's there, it's fastened.:: Ready, Ma'am.
[20:22] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> When did you notice it?
03[20:23] * Andrew (Andrew@kdfs-823E2A19.eastlink.ca) has joined #USS-Cortana
03[20:23] * Andrew is now known as ObsIvoniva
[20:23] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::purses her lips, unaware until now she'd interrupted the CMO's conversation::
[20:23] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> We should know here in a few Ma'am. ::He glanced over to the Ensign:: Alright, lets shoot this and see what happens. ::He cleared the screen and set the monitor to keep on this::
01[20:23] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian looked to the Ensign:: On your ready..
[20:23] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> I don't know..I'd not been paying attention. My damn nails keep itching something aweful.
[20:24] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She was setting the force shield so that she and Kosuke could enter, and then she stepped thru:: Nails shouldn't itch.
[20:24] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He turned a moment, and would nod, though the action wasn't seen well through the EVA suit.:: Admin Builduing to to the South. ::He would begin head that way tricorder still in hand.::
[20:24] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Her medical tricorder was in her hand::
[20:24] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Aye ma'am. ::He would run his fingers over the console and would activate the main deflector.::
[20:25] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::follows behind the captain, looking warily around, awaiting information:: doesn't look too healthy around here, does it?
[20:25] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The pulse would leave the Cortana's main deflector, heading to the planet's atmosphere. The sensors of the Cortana would have visibility but onto for a few moments. The away team would notice a bright, bright light, almost like an explosion, but no sound or pain incoming.
04[20:25] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:25] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::She follows Chardan out::
[20:26] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> No...no something bad happened here. ::He would visibly wince at the light, his gloved hand coming to cover his face shield::
[20:27] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> We have it, double check things with me Ensign, I want no mistakes. ::He snapped sharply as he started working the scans. Getting the readings that they could::
[20:27] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::follows orders and the CMO::
[20:27] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> Sir? ::moving to stand next to him, covering her face shield just in case::
[20:27] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> ::He nodded:: Not quite the results I wanted...Commander, I am detecting over 300 lifesigns, that are not the away team on the surface.
[20:27] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She put a hand out, to indicate to Moore to lie back:: Lie back, so I can scan you.
01[20:28] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Can you get any readings on those lifesigns? Are any of them close to the away team? Do we need to warn them? I want answers guys.
[20:29] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> I don't want to lie back, I want out of here dammit. ::almost growling at them through gritted teeth::
[20:29] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Ensign, come and help me please.
[20:29] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::nods:: Hai. ::steps closer, ready to act::
[20:29] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He looked to the sky:: Let's get inside soon. That's just the Cortana, but I don't want to know if we upset the locals. ::Said in response to Lishan. He took a breath and walked faster now, towards the building, which was quikcly approaching::
[20:30] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> I am picking up 4 within 100 yards of the Away team...at least 10 between them and inside the Admin Building.
01[20:30] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Contact them now..
[20:30] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The small peek the others got of the planet was once again falling into darkness as sensors were again unable to penetrate the planet through the radiation.
04[20:30] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:31] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> ::not a happy camper. Though he layed back, his fingers gripping each side of the biobed, his nails actually cutting into the metal::
[20:31] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She scanned him slowly::
[20:31] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::blinks, watching the nails rend the metal:: Those are...quite...strong claws you have, Commander.
[20:32] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> Dammit ::He cussed as the scans suddenly started showing nothing again.:: We lost it.
01[20:32] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Com+ McDougal to captain Chardan
04[20:32] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:32] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +com+ Cortana to Away Team, come in
[20:32] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> Aye, Sir. ::She starts toward the building again, her grip a little tighter on the phaser and the engineering case::
[20:32] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::listens intentively to the comm::
[20:32] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::her eyes flicked down:: hey Commander, we have a tight budget, be gentle on the equipment.
[20:32] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::Well heck, hearing Adain calling for them at the same time, he'd let her handle them::
[20:33] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Communication does not make it to the away team. Meanwhile the Away team stands outside of the admin building, the doors are as Chardan predicted locked out.
04[20:33] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:33] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He would lift his hand, tricorder still scanning:: Lieuteant Lishan, the door please? ::He would look to the security members and Bjornson:: I want this door protected until we can open it.
01[20:34] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Damn it! ::She said when they did not answer:: Lieutenant Draven see if you can penitrate the radiation again to get contact with the away team.
[20:34] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::opens the kit and starts to go to work on trying to override the doors, crossing wires, jumping connections:: Working on it, Sir.
[20:34] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Ma'am it will take at least 20 minutes to charge the pulse again.
[20:35] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> Hmm? ::glancing down at his hand and then shrugging:: Just finish and let me out of here. I can go on the planet without a problem.
[20:35] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She lifted her eyes:: He's undergoing rapid changes now.
01[20:35] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> can you keep track of those lifesigns? Start charging the pulse again in case we need to beam them out.
[20:35] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> We don't have that long. ::He spun around and looked to Adain.:: One of us needs to head down there.
01[20:35] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She looked at Draven, more like stared at him for a minute::
[20:36] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> No ma'am. I have no joy with the sensors. ::He looked around to the bridge crew, we will have to wait for another pulse.::
[20:36] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::nods:: Yes, Ma'am. Orders?
01[20:36] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Go, take three security with you. And I want you all back. You understand me Lieutenant?
[20:37] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> What did your last blood results show?
[20:37] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::He near popped off with some smart ass comment. Though kept it to himself:: Sure thing Ma'am.
[20:38] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +taps+ Draven to Shuttle bay, prepare for another away team. ::He said as he headed off bridge, grabbing a couple crew to go with him::
[20:38] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Shifts weight nervously, now slightly concerned she hadn't recommended security inside containment as well. Addresses CMO:: They showed what I told you in the meeting, ma'am. I have not yet analyzed the next sample, you asked me to come here. ::eyshifts::
[20:38] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Door on the Adin Building was proving hard. Though Lishan would get there eventually. But maybe not fast enough. The away team would begin hearing noises of others, running around them in the near dusk lighting.
04[20:38] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:39] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::looks towards the sec officers:: make sure this door is secured when we enter ::awaits the engineer to open the door, scanning the area visually:: i think something is moving around...
[20:39] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Commander, talk to me. Tell me exactly how you feel? Human? Not human? tired, hungry?
01[20:40] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian watched him leave then turn to the Ensign:: Make sure that you keep working on that charge.
[20:40] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He looked from his tricorder then up:: This thing is worthless with all the radiation. ::He would close it and put it away, trading it for a hand phaser::
[20:40] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Yes ma'am I'll let you know the moment it's ready.
[20:40] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::looks nervously between Moore and CMO::
[20:41] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> Maybe not, Sir. May I see it a moment? ::holding her hand out for the tricorder::
[20:41] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> M> Just let me out!!! ::he growled again and finally just screamed. Jumping up off of the biobed and grabbing Kosuke and throwing her, literally across the space into the force field. While he then started writhing and seizing, then slamming into the field until somehow it broke and he was off. The security officer of course was in the way. Shooting him in the shoulder which..didn't do a
[20:41] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> thing but piss him off. In kind he clawed him with one hand and slammed him into the wall to get into the corridor and for the turbolift::
[20:42] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Door first, Lieutenant. Won't need the tricorder if we don't get inside. ::It wasn't a chide, he knew how engineers could be when confronted with a problem::
[20:42] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She stared in shock a moment then hit her Comm Badge, screaming:: SECURITY TO MEDICAL NOW
[20:42] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::moving to check on Kosuke::
[20:42] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Gasps, eyes wide, slams into forcefield and arches back, writhing in the jolt of electricity and magnetic waves, slumps to floor::
[20:43] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::pulls out his phaser:: we've got company... midshipman, secure a 30m perimetre around this point.. lt... can you get a reading on those lifesigns?
[20:43] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ SICKBAY TO BRIDGE, MOORE HAS REMOVED HIMSELF FROM CONTAINMENT
04[20:43] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:43] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> SB> ::Making his way to Shuttlebay with a couple others. He groaned hearing the call.:: +taps+ Ensign Thomas to Medical.. Now. ::He called to one of his men:: With backup.
[20:44] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> ::Then Ensign's head shot up hearing that:: Oh lord...5 minutes till the pulse is ready.
[20:44] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> Yes, Sir. ::Going back to work on the door:: I think I almost have it.
01[20:44] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Hearing Williamson she let out a few not so nice words.:: +taps+ Bridge to Security. Commander Moore has left containment!
04[20:44] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:45] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Two medical personnel rushed in and picked up the Ensign, taking her to the nearest biobed outside the force field.::
[20:45] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> SB> :: Draven and his crew got suited up and into the shutter, As he took the pilot position they manuvered off::
[20:46] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *> ::he slammed into another field and shook his head for a moment then slammed into it again and passed it down as well. If a..'couragous' crewmember got in his way they two were clawed and knocked down or thrown down or into a wall so he could get past and still headed for the lift. Calling for the transporter room::
[20:46] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> +taps+ SECURITY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
04[20:46] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:46] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> M> :: It wasn't long before a group of Security officers where rushing into sickbay. One of them Tapping his badge:: +tap+ we are on it Ma'am.
[20:46] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> lishan, you better get that door open soon
[20:47] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::lies unconscious, still in full gear as her vitals fluctuate wildly::
[20:47] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::err... ok, one crew was heading for the planet, Draven was with the team heading for Medical::
01[20:48] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Commander McDougal to Security. Block all available exits, guard the transporter room, block decks if you need to.
04[20:48] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:48] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::Still trying to override the command lockouts by jumping connection and reconnecting loose wires. Every once in a while ducking a few sparks::
[20:48] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The door to the Admin building finally gave way to Lishan's skill. Once the door to the Admin building opened, loud screeches were heard it seems like they had been waiting for the door as well. The Security members on the surface fired into the oncoming aliens.
04[20:48] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:48] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::her tricorder was now trained on her AMO as she wondered how this would look to Starfleet Command, she was yanking off the biohazard suit, even as she told the medical crew waht to do::
[20:48] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He too would fire:: Everyone inside now!!
[20:49] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> M> ::His phaser out and set for the moment on Stun as they started chasing down Moore. Trying to get a lock on him in the process::
01[20:50] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Ensign! Where is my charge?
[20:50] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::She got off a few shots as well before ducking into the building, praying the door closed behind them like it should::
[20:51] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Pulse ready. ::He said alittle paniced::
[20:51] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::ducks inside the building:: who are they!?
[20:52] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> Moore, freeze Now! :: Draven yelled out:: Everyone duck! :: came the follow up as he tried to take aim as they ran::
[20:52] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He waited until the others were in before he stepped in as the door closed just behind them:: The natives...I don't know but I want to find out. ::He would holster the phaser::
[20:52] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She grabbed an IV bag and Potassium Choloride, using a good old fashioned IV to get Kosuke's System a needed insussion of saline and KCl to regulate itself.::
[20:52] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> infussion*
01[20:52] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Do it and get me contact with the away team now.
[20:52] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Yes ma'am. ::He would generate a second pulse at the planet::
01[20:53] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Bridge to Security. Do you have Moore yet?
04[20:53] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:53] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::taking up a hypospray and inserting needed electrolytes, before administering it to her AMO, now patient::
[20:53] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The results were similar to the first pulse. Bright light and a hole poked for the sensors to fill.
04[20:53] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:53] <@Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC]> Done! ::He said::
[20:53] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *> ::He turned and looked at Draven and hiss, his tongue flicking out a bit. Grabbing someone in the way and throwing them into Draven so he could then shoot at Draven more than ready to pounce::
01[20:54] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Com+ Cortana to away team. THere is about 100 life signs we can detect. Have you run inot any yet?
04[20:54] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:54] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::The nurse came over to take vitals and assist::
[20:54] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> should we continue?: looks down the only corridor::this is a one way street::carries on down the hallway, phaser in hand::
[20:55] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::This time the signal got through:: +Com+ Away team here...and yes...we noticed. I don't want anyone coming near this building...it's surrounded.
04[20:55] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:55] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He would look and nod:: We have no choice. I
[20:55] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Vitals still rapidly fluctuate, in serious need of stabilization and removal from shock::
[20:56] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> *> ::He ducked and managed to keep his fire. One of his crew dodged around them and kept towards Moore, trying to come up near his side:: Come on Moore. Take this out on me, not everyone else. :: Draven said as he moved closer::
[20:56] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> I'm not up for reopening that door. ::He would move and signal the team to follow Bjornson's lead and continue on. He removed his tricorder and handed it to Lishan:: I need eyes in here, see what you can do please.
[20:56] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> we should have brought some heavier equipment.. ::looks at his handheld weapon and wishes for a type III phaser rifle::
[20:57] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> If wishes were horses, Commander...::He would look around a moment:: We need to find the command level of this building.
[20:58] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::taking the tricorder, she flipped it open, proceeded to remove the cover and go to work trying to reconfigure it to broaden the range as well as cut through at least some of the radiation, following Bjornson as she went::
01[20:58] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Com+ Yes Captain. And Moore left confinement
[20:58] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *> ::bad bad bad. he could smell the other one. Grabbing him and clawing his chest, then pouncing and knocking Draven down and hitting him in the head with his own. Which had to have hurt. Even if he got shot it didn't seem to do much but burn him, but the adrenaline or whatever you want to call it that was fueling him, he ignored it. Slipping into the turbolift::
04[20:58] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:58] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> i would suggest going up then? ::comes to a primitive version of a turbolift, and opened the door::
01[20:59] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Lt Draven. Do not go down to the planet.. I repeat do not go down to the planet.
04[20:59] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:59] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> 2nd AT> ::The sec crew had reached the planet and was now on foot to hunt down and find the others::
[20:59] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She grabbed another liter of saline:: We're going to administer a bolus of 500 ml.
[21:00] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He nodded, looking up and down the shaft:: Pray it's safe. ::He would step into the primitive turbolift waiting for the rest of the team::
[21:00] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> *> :: Trying to duck and dodge, Draven cringed with the headbut, damn that hurt. Trying to clear his eyes. he shot the phaser towards what he hoped was still Moore!::
[21:01] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::checking the heartbeat, seeing it not exactly normal, but not as erratic as before, she bent down::
[21:02] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Hoshiko, can you hear me?
01[21:02] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Bridge to Lt Draven. Did you hear me?
04[21:02] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:02] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She looked to the Ensign:: Where is Lt. Draven?
[21:02] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> :: clicks a button he would assume is up:: im guessing the executive floor is the top level??
[21:03] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> SB> ::Someone from shuttlebay would tap back +taps+ your a little late on that Ma'am. ::Course he'd missed who had left and who had stayed::
[21:04] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Sounds good to me. Top level, women's lingerie, sporting goods, kitchenware. ::He took out his phaser again...no suprises:: How is the tricorder coming Lishan?
[21:04] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> are we being joined by more security?::awaits anxiously for the door to open:: there could be more of them and if we get in a corner we'll be in trouble
[21:04] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::head lolls to one side, groans::
02[21:04] * ObsIvoniva (Andrew@kdfs-823E2A19.eastlink.ca) Quit (Quit: )
[21:05] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::Just finished closing the cover again:: Only one way to find out, Sir. ::hands it back to Chardan:: Give it a try.
[21:05] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> 2 AT> :: The sec team hadgotten close to the building and frowned, seeing the life forms. And started trying to come up with a plan to get into the building.::
[21:05] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> We're it. This building is obviously surrounded...or some sort of trap...you saw how they came at us...we can't risk others coming.
[21:05] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Putting the tricorder down, she opened the girl's eyes and checked her pupils:: Welcome back
[21:06] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *> ::getting off he ran through the corridor pushing, clawing, throwing whomever he needed to out of the way to get into the transporter room. Knocking the cheif on duty out and setting coordinates, and a count down, then locking out the console. Moving to the pad::
[21:06] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::meanwhile, the nurse was getting her out of the biohazard suit::
01[21:06] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Com+ Captain, Lt Draven and three more security officers are on their way. They did not get the order to stop before the shuttle took off.
04[21:06] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He took the Tricorder as the door to the top level opened, he would open it and smile:: Thank you Lieutenant, good work. ::He would step out onto the Command Level.:: Alright let's activate some of these consoles and start downloading information.
[21:07] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Her concern turned back to Moore:: +taps+ Does anyone know where Moore is and what's going on?
04[21:07] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:07] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Is disoriented, with slurred speech:: Hai Ma'am, I will do so.
[21:07] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The comm signal would come through static filled, but clear enough barely to hear. But that would be the last transmission for this pulse.
04[21:07] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:07] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Bridge to Security, Where is Moore?
04[21:07] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:07] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> *> ::Fighting the headache. Draven had gotten up and taken off for Moore again. As Moore headed for the padd. He shot the phaser out towards him:: Moore! ::He yelled out again::
[21:08] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::looks to the engineer:: i guess thats you're area of expertise.. ::turns and guards the door:: the lift is stationary for the moment
01[21:08] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian looked to the Ensign:: Did they get that? Are you working on another charge?
[21:08] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She smiled at the AMO:: Stay right where you are, and let's see how you respond to the IV.
[21:08] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> TR2> ::he materialized just as the phaser was fired and it went right through the stream::
[21:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> !end
[21:08] <@ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim End -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[21:08] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:08] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> !Attn
[21:08] <@ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[21:08] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::attn::
[21:08] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> ::attn::
02[21:09] * @Ops-Ens_Backwater[NPC] (~Thenewxtr@kdfs-60A7A96F.ec.res.rr.com) Quit (Quit: )
[21:09] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::Attention::
[21:09] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
01[21:09] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Captain your crew is at Attention
01[21:09] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::attn:
[21:09] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Thank you, Commander
[21:10] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::attn::
[21:10] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Great SIM Everyone. This week logging will pick back up. I will send a starter to the away team, and you Adian. Draven you can persue moore if you like...and Medical please include me on your log.
[21:10] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Questions? Comments?
[21:11] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::raises::
[21:11] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Yes Lieutenant.
[21:11] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> that 2nd away team, should I log it it trying to make a distraction away from the building?
[21:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> I have a plan for them...I'll handle their log with your help.
[21:12] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> alright
[21:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Anything else?
[21:13] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> If not then, have a good week everyone.
[21:13] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> !dis
[21:13] <@ShipLCARS> Crew Dismissed!!

===========================================================

 


--------End of Transmission -------------

Created: 22-June-2009 Updated: 28- March -2010
STAR TREK is a registerd trade mark of Paramount and CBS. This website & SIM is non-profit and for entertainment only.