USS CORTANA
UCIP
JOIN US
CURRENT ROSTER
site creditts & news
sim report archive
NEWS ARCHIVE
HOME

= / \ = USS CORTANA IRC LOG 240908.30= / \ =

http://wwwold.ucip.org/cortana


============================================================
SIM LOG 240908.30
============================================================
01[20:00] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> !Attn
[20:00] <@ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[20:00] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> ::attn::
[20:00] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::Attention::
[20:00] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::attn::
[20:00] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[20:00] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan> ::attn::
[20:01] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> ::attn::
01[20:01] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Captain your Crew is at Attention
01[20:01] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::attn::
[20:01] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you Commander.
[20:02] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> I want to welcome everyone to the SIM tonight, crewmen and observers alike. I do not have any non-plot announcements tonight. Does anyone have any non-plot questions or announcements?
[20:03] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *raises*
[20:03] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Commander?
[20:03] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> I want a cookie. :;attn::
[20:04] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you, Commander. ::smirks:: I do have one item I was just reminded of, our Chief Helmsman has passed the Helm Course with the Academy. Congratulations.
[20:05] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> If there is nothing I will move on to the briefing.
[20:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> =/= USS-Cortana | NCC 60616 =/
[20:06] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> =/= Star Date - 240809.30 =/=
[20:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> BRIEFING: The Cortana when last we left them, were in abit of chaos. Commander Moore has escaped from sickbay, injuring not only Kosuke, but several others before escaping the ship. The Bridge staff was busy at work continueing communications with the away team that the Captain had led down to the
[20:10] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> surface to get the information from the doomed, now dead, colony. The away team will pick up from where the log leaves off. Questions?
[20:11] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> no...
[20:11] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Everyone who is on the Away Team, needs to change their nicks appropriatly by placing [AT] at the end of their nicks
03[20:12] * CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson is now known as CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]
03[20:12] * CO-Capt_Chardan is now known as CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]
03[20:12] * AE0-LtJg_Lishan is now known as AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]
[20:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> If there are no questions. This SIM will end at 9:10 CST.
[20:13] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> !start
[20:13] <@ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim Start -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[20:13] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:13] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Sleeps, as ordered.::
[20:14] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Victor was cussing some as he tried to figure out the code to be able to transporthimself to where moore had. Fingers moved over the console quickly as he worked::
[20:14] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: On the planet the awayn team would hear what they could obviously tell was a battle going on. And that the alienswere begining to move throughout the building.
04[20:14] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:15] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::The CMO was looking over the latest results from her AMO, and the results were promising. She was also waiting for any information regarding the MIA Commander::
01[20:15] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian was on the Bridge waiting for the Ensign to tell her another blast was ready to go. Hitting her comm badge she called for Security.:; +taps+ "I need an update on the situation with Commander Moore yesterday!"
04[20:15] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:15] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: Sickbay was begining to receive the victims of Moore's escape. All of them begining to show the signs that Moore first showed when he came up from the planet.
04[20:15] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:16] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He heard the sounds from outside of the Admin building.:: Lishan are your downloads finished?
[20:16] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::as the patients began to be transported up from the planet, Williamson was busy triaging and assigning patients. She woke Kosuke up::
[20:16] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::taps on a console:: I'm finished here.. looks like the aliens are coming this way
[20:17] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> Brought to sick bay ((sorry))*
[20:17] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> Just finishing up now Sir. ::Disconnecting her device as soon as it had completely finished::
[20:17] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Groans, and is groggy.:: (w) Hai?
[20:18] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Good Morning Sunshine. If you are up to it, can you help triage some patients?
01[20:18] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::Adian looked over to the Ensign:: Do we have another blast ready Ensign? The Captain needs to be informed of the Commander's situation."
[20:18] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He nodded:: Finish up. +Com+ Away Team to Cortana, can you get a transporter lock on us?
04[20:18] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:20] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Stretches:: Hai, Ma'am, if you wish, but I think my background in genetics would be of optimal use in the lab?
01[20:20] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Com+ Captain working on it now,. ::She taped her com badge.:: +Taps+ Transporter room lock on the away team and beam them back.
04[20:20] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:21] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::relaxes a bit, relieved that they wont have to fight the aliens::
[20:21] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> right now, I need a pair of hands and someone who can write down basic stuff, you can use the labl as you have time. These people will all need blood drawn also, they are showing the same symptoms as Moore did at first.
[20:21] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The sounds of the doors about the room the away team were in the aliens were coming in. And being loud about it.
04[20:21] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:22] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Yawns, covers it:: Hai, Ma'am. Are we quarantining all the injured? ::Looks down at the gown placed following the removal of her hazmat suit, then back up:: I require a uniform...
[20:23] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> EnsBackwater> Commander McDougal, the transporter system is locked down. Apparently it was Moore's doing before he left. We can't beam them up.
[20:24] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Short of kicking the thing, he stopped and hit his badge:: +taps+ "Draven to Lishan"
04[20:24] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:24] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She had someone go get another uniform for the Ensign::
[20:24] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> +Com+ Cortana...Any time now. ::He would put his trocorder away, and draw his phaser.::
04[20:24] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:24] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::awaits to be beamed up:: Uh oh..::realising it would be too late he puls out his phaser::
01[20:25] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She groaned hearing the ensign.:: +Com+ Captain, Moore locked the the transporter system we ar working on it. "
04[20:25] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[20:25] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Taps+ Ensign I want that transporter system up and running now.
04[20:25] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:25] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::Just finishing the last little bit:: Done, Sir. Ready when you are. ::standing up and readying her phaser toward the door before tapping her com badge:: +Com+ Go ahead Draven.
[20:26] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +Com+ "Tell me how to fix this dang transporter thing that moore done screwed up." ::Oh yeah.. he was not pleased::
04[20:26] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:26] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> Thank you. ::Takes the gown and retreats for privacy to change::
[20:26] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::moves alongside a wall, behind a console, waiting for the aliens to approach:: Sir, if we bottleneck them at the door we could hold them off for a while.
[20:27] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She started to move among patients, assessing them, finding out which were the worst injured. It didn't appear that any wouldn't survive. She was also drawing blood and labeling it, to be compared to the samples they already had of Moores::
[20:27] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Transport would come too late, the first wave of Aliens would break through, coming in through a side door. They numbered five and they were charging fast.
04[20:27] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:28] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He would move and settle down behind a console himself, tilting out and would fire, almost blindly, trying to hit one as it ran full out around the room.::
[20:28] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::sets his phaser and fires, missing an attacker by inches::
01[20:28] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Taps+ Ensign how is the transporter coming along? Our Away team needs out of there.
04[20:28] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:28] * Stormy (~stormyobr@kdfs-5266E62D.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) has joined #USS-Cortana
06[20:28] * Stormy slaps CEO-Cmdr_Moore around a bit with a large trout
03[20:29] * CO-Capt_Chardan[AT] sets mode: +o Stormy
03[20:29] * Stormy is now known as CSci-LT_OBrien
[20:29] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::Her eyes rolled and she shook her head:: Try rebooting the system by taking the third and fifth isolinear chips out and swap them, then take take the fourth one out and leave it out. Completely restart the entire system which will take about 3 minutes. Swap the third and fifth back then try it. ::all the while getting to a safer spot and getting ready to fire::
[20:30] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Man, talk about getting a doubfounded look on his face:: +taps+ sure, no probem
04[20:30] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:30] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> Three minutes?!? ::He would settle on his knees and would fire over the console now, hitting one close by in the chest area.::
[20:30] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: BANG! BANG! BANG! The main door into the away team's room was about to give way.
04[20:30] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:31] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She was checking the oxygen sats on the new patients, considering resetting the force field up::
[20:31] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::is charged by one of the aliens, being tackled to the floor::Ahh! ::the two struggled, rolling around::
[20:31] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> That's the.. ::She peeked up from her spot and fired, hitting an alien in the shoulder:: best I can suggest from here, Sir.
[20:32] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Alright, lets do this... taking off the cover, that was now slightly dented. he looked at all the ships and plucked what he hoped was the third and fifth. Swapping them, he pulled the one in the middle.:: man... lets hope this works.... ::He said as he rebooted the computers system.... and crossed his fingers::
[20:32] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::sees his phaser on the ground beside him, reaches for it and gets the alien in the stomach::
[20:33] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::returns, minus a communicator, grabs the first padd and addresses the first patient:: Come with me, Please? ::walks to first available treatment room.::
[20:33] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He saw Bjornson under attack, and lifted his phaser, then shook his head, he would pick up a scrap of twisted metal, moving to the alien on him and would hit the alien in the stomach, just after Bjornson's phaser went off, disconnecting them.:: Were you clawed?
01[20:34] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Transporter room whats going on? Where is my Away team?
04[20:34] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:34] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::stands and brushes himself off, fixing his uniform::I... I dont think so.. :: feels himself for any marks::
[20:34] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Transporter system went down, and began the rebooting and recycling process. It would take a few more moments.
04[20:34] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:35] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +Taps+ "My guess still away" ::Yeah.. his mood was going from bad to worse as he watched the computer go down::
04[20:35] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:35] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> *> ::dances around with the mutated people and rubs and nuzzles like cats in a mass cleaning session::
01[20:36] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She took a deep breath hearing Draven's voice. One less to worry about.:: +Taps+ don't get smart Lieutenant. How much longer?
04[20:36] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:36] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> ::He was breathing wildly, he would turn Looking again at the nearly caved in main door, where surely a dozen of them were:: Get behind something, it'll cave any moment.
[20:36] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Assesses the wound with a tricorder, a deep gash:: Hold still, this may sting. ::activates dermal regenerator::
03[20:36] * Engi|Obs (~enginoob@kdfs-CD28E9DC.hsd1.wv.comcast.net) has left #USS-Cortana
[20:36] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The Transporter system now shows all green, and if working again.
04[20:36] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:36] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +Taps+ I'm not a friggin engennering type person.. it will come back soon.... I hope" ::He said as he paced::
04[20:37] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:37] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> ::nodded to the captain, taking cover behind the nearest console::
[20:37] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::As he saw green he started trying to bring up the location for the last transport done::
[20:37] <@CO-Capt_Chardan[AT]> EnsBackwater> Commander, I have a lock on the team.
[20:37] <@AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT]> ::She'd take up a position that would at least put her in front of the Captain, though still gave him a clear shot, they'd just have to go through her before they got to him::
[20:37] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT]> Hope they get that transporter working soon! ::looks to the door as the dents in it get larger::
[20:39] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Finishes healing the wound.: Thanks, now I'll just need a blood sample. ::gathers materials, gloves up::
[20:39] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::As the console showed the location Moore had set. He prepared it for another transfer there. And then moved over to the padd:: Here goes nothing...
01[20:39] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> -taps- Ensign make the transport now!
[20:40] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::as she finished gathering blood from one patient, she would hand them off to the nearest Medical Asst, and wash her hands, reglove and move to the next::
[20:40] <@ShipLCARS> ACTION: The last thing the Away Team would see was the door caving and the Aliens begining to charge, then the silent bliss of the transporter before they would arrive back inside the Cortana's Transporter room
04[20:40] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
03[20:41] * CO-Capt_Chardan[AT] is now known as CO-Capt_Chardan
03[20:41] * CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson[AT] is now known as CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson
[20:41] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::grumble cuzz::the last of the tests came up without answers again. she felt like banging her head on the wall but that really wouldn't help anything.:::Run the tests again, Mr Addison.
[20:41] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> You will feel a small pinch. ::Extracts the sample::
03[20:41] * AE0-LtJg_Lishan[AT] is now known as AEO-LtJg_Lishan
01[20:42] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +taps+ Transporter room is the Away team Safe?
04[20:42] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:42] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> TR2> ::He would sigh a moment, holstering his phaser:: +taps+ We're here and in one piece. I want to know what happenned.
04[20:42] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:43] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::The oxygen sats were dropping, not exactly slowly. The forcefield was down from when Moore broke out. She had to find a place to put the new patients::
[20:43] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> TR2> ::He looked to his Away Team:: You two may want to consider sickbay if you need to. And no one would blame you if you want to go clean up.
01[20:44] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She sat down and let out a held breath. Taking a deep breath in and letting it out slowly she tapped her badge.:: -taps- Moore escaped and locked out the transporter room when he beamed down to the planet.
01[20:44] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> He's.. Missing Sir."
[20:44] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> Thanks. ::smiles, labels the blood sample:: If you could just wait here a moment? Excuse me. ::exits, looks for CMO:: Ma'am?
[20:44] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::she left the confines of the Science Labs and made way to Transporter Room 2::
[20:44] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> TR2>::looks to the captain:: with those.... mutations going on down there, i think id rather stay away from the medical bay
[20:44] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> :: a quick conversation with one of the Security in Sickbay informed her that there was working forcefields in the brig, so she would have them transported there, as needed, with a Nurse to monitor them::
[20:45] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ;;looking over to Kosuke:: Yes?
[20:45] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> Ma'am, I have just finished with a patient Moore injured. Where shall I ask him to go?
[20:45] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> TR2> ::She holstered her phaser as well and nodded to Chardan handing him the recordings:: I am fine for now, Sir. If there is anything else I may assist with?
[20:45] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> TR2> Agreed. Well you are welcome to get cleaned up before you report. ::He looked to his comm badge:: +taps+ I'll be on the bridge shortly.
04[20:45] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:45] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> *> heads down the cooridor from the turbo lift watching as she goes for signs of infected crewmembers::the doors whooshed opened and then shut behind her::
01[20:46] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> +Taps+ Yes Sir
04[20:46] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:47] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> *> ::He stepped out of the transporter room and began making his way towards the Turbolift. His mind now racing between alot of things at the moment::
[20:47] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Do an o2 sat on him, if it's less then 87%, have him sent to the brig, behind the force field that is there. we will have the atmosphere brought in. If the o2 sats are fine, then put them in recovery here.
03[20:47] * CEO-Cmdr_Moore sets mode: +v Cy|Obs
[20:47] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::nods, crisply:: Hai, Ma'am.
[20:47] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> *>::followed behind the captain, scratching at his arm::
[20:48] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::returns to patient:: I'll just need to check your oxygen saturation rate, if you could just lie back, please?
[20:48] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::Didn't say a word as the Captain passed her:: Lt Cmdr. Bjornson, please report to Sick Bay to be checked.
[20:49] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::points to his arm, he was scratching moments ago::
[20:49] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> you may be infected, Sir.
[20:49] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> TL> ::He would step into the turbolift, tilting his head at the exchange between OBrien and Bjornson::
[20:50] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::the main influx of patients now stabilized, she had four going to the brig for sure and another four that would be monitored.::
[20:51] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> TR2> ::raising a brow, she had dropped her hand, either still holding the recording or not.. shrugged and left the room to head to engineering::
[20:51] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> *>::looks to Obrien, then back to his arm::I didn't even realise... ::rolls up his sleeve to reveal a cut, beginning to discolour:: Thank you Lt. ::entered the turbolift and called for sickbay::
[20:51] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> You're welcome, sir.
[20:51] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Viktor was staring at the console and cussing under his breath. Trying to get a location on where exactly Moore had beamed down to.::
[20:52] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> TL> ::He would call for the bridge.:: +Taps+ Chardan to Lishan. I will need you to bring what you downloaded to the bridge, as soon as you can
04[20:52] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[20:52] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Patient monitor reads aloud:: Patient oxygen saturation rate at 92.4. ::turns to patient:: Looks like we can get you to recovery, Ensign. If you'll come with me? ::Assists in transport::
[20:52] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR2> walked across the transporter room towards Viktor:: Need some help Lt?
[20:53] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> TL>::exits the turbolift and enters sickbay:: Doctor, I believe I've been wounded by one of those aliens.. can you do anything for me?
[20:53] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::he glanced over to OBrien a moment and then motioned to the console.:: I need an exact location of where moore got dropped off at... not some staticy thing like it's trying to give me.
[20:53] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She took a much needed breath and headed to the lab, to consult with Kosuke before going any further::
[20:54] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> *> +Taps+ Aye, Sir. ::about face and heads toward the turbo lift::
[20:54] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR2>Hmm can we boost the power with tacheyon?
[20:54] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Finishes assisting patient to recovery:: Yes, Commander. Please, right this way? ::grabs an empty padd::
[20:55] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> we can try, I don't know what the heck he did to this thing in the first place.
[20:55] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> ::He soon enough stepped out onto the bridge. He would look to McDougal:: What happened, Commander?
[20:56] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>I'm sure i would've ended up here soon anyway... managed to slip onboard without one of the doctors hailing me for a physical.. didnt want it to be under these circumstances though ::follows behind the ensign::
[20:56] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> Hold that thought. Lt. ::+Taps+:: Dr. Williamson, Cmdr. Bjornson may be infected and should be reporting to Sick bay soon...
[20:56] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She recognized the name of the newest member of their crew:: Well that's just awesome.
[20:56] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> TL> ::She steps into the turbolift and calls for the Bridge::
[20:56] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::to Viktor:: No telling what he did, but i guess we'll have to find out quickly...
01[20:56] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> ::She turned and looked to the Captain.:: Moore escaped from sickbay, Ensign Kosuke was injuired, so were more as Commander Moore attacked them on his way to the transporter room with Security and Lt Draven on his tail. When he beamed down to the planet he somehow locked the transporter so we could not get you.. Sir."
[20:57] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> ::He sighed a moment.:: Has there been any progress in finding him?
01[20:57] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> No Sir, Lt Draven is trying though Sir.
[20:58] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Nods, pockets padd, pats biobed, opens tricorder:: Where are you injured?
[20:58] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> It just became priority number one. ::He looked around the bridge then to McDougal again:: Go to sickbay. I want a report. ::He was...more than upset.::
[20:59] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::she stepped out of the lab and looked around for the patient she had been told about, seeing Kosuke with whom she assumed was the Commander, she headed that way::
01[20:59] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Yes Sir, ::She turned and would leave the bridge, stepping on the turbo lift and calling for sickbay.::
[20:59] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>::stretches out his arm:: right here
[20:59] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> <10 minutes until END>
[20:59] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Nods:: Let's take a look. Roll up your sleeve?
[21:00] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>::rolls up his sleeve::
[21:00] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> ::Moore's having mutated kitty time loving on the planet with the group::
[21:00] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR> The away team returned...maybe it just finding a big enough hammer now eh?
[21:00] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> ::Stepping off the turbolift and onto the bridge, she walked over to Chardan and again attempted to hand him the recordings they'd gotten from the planet:: Here you are, Sir.
[21:00] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::She didn't interfere with the Ensign, just watched::
[21:01] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::uses the tricorder to assess the injury:: Does not look too deep, no internal injury. ::Activates dermal regenerator::
[21:02] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> ::He would nod to Lishan:: Thank you Lieutenant. You were very good on the planet.
[21:02] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> TR> ::Viktor showed her what he could see.:: See.. we need a clear picture...
[21:03] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> Commander, I am Lt Williamson, the CMO. Were you attacked or did you obtain this injury from another way?
[21:03] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>You're telling me I'm not going to start... changing? ::lets go a sigh of relief::
[21:03] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::waves it over the wound:: You may feel a little warmth.
[21:03] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> ::Looking rather annoyed:: Thank you, Sir.. Now if you will excuse me, I think they could use some help in the transporter room, trying to find Moore?
[21:03] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> ::He would watch Lishan a moment:: Dismissed, then.
01[21:04] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> M >::Stepping off the turbo lift she walked into Sickbay and looked around.:: Lieutenant the Captain would like a report.
[21:04] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> <5 minutes until END>
[21:04] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> ::She nodded, then headed back to the turbolift, calling for transporter room 2 again::
[21:04] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::finishes up:: Thank you. I'll be taking a blood sample now. ::Gets fresh pair of gloves and watches new phlebotomy tools appear::
[21:05] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR>:: She looked at the unclear imagery on the viewscreen.::There's something that should clear that up some...
[21:05] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>::sits there anxiously, awaiting the word::
[21:06] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Sample taken, it is labelled with his name and hands it to the lab tech.:: Now I'll just need an oxygen saturation rating. Lie back, please? ::Activates scanner::
[21:07] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> M>::lies back:: So what do you think, doc? Am I gonna make it?
[21:07] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> ::Looking over at Mcdougal she smiled, but it wasn't the sort of smileone liked. It was the, "I could happily kill those who are in charge" Smile::
[21:08] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> ::Scanner reads aloud:: Oxygen saturation levels at 98.3
01[21:08] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> M> Ahh.. that good.. Anything i can do to help?
[21:08] <@CO-Capt_Chardan>
[21:08] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> TR> ::getting back into the room and shakes her head at seeing a science officer and.. security messing around with engineering stuff:: Umm.. Need any assistance?
[21:08] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> We have ten that were injured when Moore escaped. four are in the brig beneath a forcefield. Four are here recovering. two were treated and are in their quarters.
[21:08] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> M> As of this moment, Commander, you are showing no signs of infection.
[21:08] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR> a real engineer... YES.
[21:09] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> And then we have our new Commander, whom we are waiting on seeing what happened. Evidently, he is fine.
01[21:09] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> M> And the four in the brig.. do we think they will sucumb like the Commander?
[21:09] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> +Taps+ Lishan, if you have a moment we need you in the transporter room.
04[21:09] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
[21:09] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> TR>:: steps back, to give way to Lishan::
[21:09] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> !end
[21:09] <@ShipLCARS> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Sim End -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
04[21:09] [@ShipLCARS SOUND]
01[21:09] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> !Attn
[21:09] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> M> When Moore escaped, he breached the forcefield, rendering it useless. As for those in the brig, we don't know yet
[21:09] <@ShipLCARS> =/=Attention On Deck!!=/=
[21:09] <@CHelm-LtCmdr_Bjornson> ::ATTN::
[21:09] <@CMO-Lt_Williamson> ::attn::
[21:09] <@AMO-Ens_Kosuke> ::Attention::
[21:09] <@CSec-Lt_Draven> ::attn::
[21:09] <@AEO-LtJg_Lishan> ::attn::
[21:10] <@CSci-LT_OBrien> ::attn""
01[21:10] <@XO-Cmdr_McDougal> Captain your very alert crew is at attention ::attn::
[21:10] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Thank you, Commander
[21:11] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Very good SIM, everyone. I want to remind everyone about LOGs this week. Does anyone have any questions?
[21:11] <~CEO-Cmdr_Moore> ::attn::
[21:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> Alright, if there are no questions. I will see you all next week.
[21:12] <@CO-Capt_Chardan> !dis
[21:12] <@ShipLCARS> Crew Dismissed!!


===========================================================

 


--------End of Transmission -------------

Created: 22-June-2009 Updated: 28- March -2010
STAR TREK is a registerd trade mark of Paramount and CBS. This website & SIM is non-profit and for entertainment only.